Congratulations to this year's winners!
Aeonie Doyle, of Havelock; Beth Shepard, of Beaufort; Carlie LaForgia, of Newport; Dan Williams, of Morehead City; Denise Ruffin, of Emerald Isle; Estelle Jennings, of Emerald Isle; Jimmie Faison, of Newport; Joanne Moen, of Emerald Isle; Mark Wales, of Cape Carteret; Wick Smith, of Beaufort; and William Michael Foster, of Emerald Isle
Their photos will be featured in our 2021 wall calendar, which will be available to members at our offices in Newport and Havelock in November.
The contest for the 2021 calendar is now closed. Stay tuned for next year's contest.
Photo Contest Guidelines
A panel of judges will select up to 14 winning photos (one for each month, one for the following January, and one for the cover).
The deadline is Aug. 15 each year. Judging will be done by the staff of Carolina Country magazine.
Winners will be notified when judging is completed. Their names’ will be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card.
Only Carteret-Craven Electric Co-op members may enter the contest. (CCEC employees and their immediate families and spouses are not eligible to enter the contest.)
- Photos must be electronic.
- Photos must capture the beauty of our area (consider photos taken during all seasons). The photos must be taken by you, not someone else.
- Photo submissions must include the following information:
- CCEC Account Number
- Where photo was taken and a description
- One membership (household) may submit up to 5 photos, but we may limit each photographer to no more than two winning entries.
- Send photos to email@example.com with “Photo Contest” in the subject line.
Submit photos taken in CCEC’s service area and nearby areas.
JPEG digital images
Enter color photos that are appropriately sized for quality printing at 12 inches wide by 9 inches high (300 dpi resolution: minimum resolution of 3,600 pixels by 2,700 pixels).
Only horizontal pictures will be accepted. Vertical photos will be eliminated.
Image must be an original you own.
Scenic photos preferred. However, if individuals are identifiable in your photo, you must obtain the permission of anyone depicted for the photograph to be published in the calendar.
DEADLINE: August 15, 2020
Email your questions to Communications Director Lisa Galizia at firstname.lastname@example.org